понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw you into the coolest cartoon

I will draw you into the coolest cartoon












About:

READ ALL MY REVIEWS *****I have more than 45,000 followers which continues to grow on a daily basis. I have high profile celebrities and athletes following me and have quite a religious and engaging following. I've worked with Bleacher Report, NBA players and numerous star athletes. 

For the $20 Basic Cartoon yourself Portrait Illustration Option; You will get
- Flat drawing with SHADING
- 1 PEOPLE AVATAR ( HEAD TO SHOULDER) DELIVERED IN 7 DAYS
-Signature on all drawings unless you purchase commercial rights

All vector drawings are head to shoulder unless you purchase the half body option (+$30), fullbody ($+45) or a customer order. Just message me and we can discuss!

FOR BEST RESULT: Have a friend take photo of you staring into the camera. Make sure it's in good quality. 

Please purchase an additional revision option. It's always hard to get exactly what you want on the 1st attempt!


EXTRA GIG PRICE:
- EXTRA-FAST Delivery in 1 DAY : +$25 
- BIGGER SIZE JPG 3000x3000 pixel : +$10 PER IMAGE
- COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE: +$30 PER IMAGE
- Unlimited revisions $15
+Family Portraits 


Will post on my Instagram page 45k followers for $35 (24 hours)

Reviews


damelsociety:Excellent Artist. Did exactly what I asked of him, I will certainly do business with him again. Thank You!

williamjohns123:delivered early. . . always a plus

jtwa11:Outstanding Experience!

joeywellman:Very easy to work with.

jtwa11:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий