воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw children coloring page

I will draw children coloring page












About:

Hi there, I could draw for you coloring page for kids, can be use for promotion for kid product or either just for fun,

You could request to have  easy coloring page for kids  or detailed coloring page

For 5$ you'll get one coloring page A4 jpg High res 300dpi ,

Just decribe the illustration you need, or provide me some sketch/photo/image if you have to

Thanks.

Reviews


pyrosam84:Exactly what I wanted! Thank you. :)

irkurniadi:Thanks Sam !!

cjdavis42:Great experience and great product! Will be ordering again!

irkurniadi:Thanks for ordering Cjdavis !! :)

peterds78:I am very happy with the result and I hope to work on such types of projects again in the future!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий