суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will paint you in my painting style

I will paint you in my painting style












About:

Your picture, in style, for only $10!


My work is in digital format. Thus, my delivery will be in digital file.

My work is drawn digitally/ painted using Corel Painter. It's not a conversion through photoshop filter.

Provide your picture, I will draw from the provided photo. No change in facial expression and/or pose.


Before you place your order please refer to my STYLE closely. If you are not sure, kindly contact me, I can show you more folio to clarify on my style.

Kindly provide your review after you’ve received your drawing!


Reviews


ernestcooper:Fast High quality Professional Service

allanterart:Thank you very much!

ernestcooper:Very fast and professional service.

allanterart:Thank you very much!

spiritedmag:My pics turned out even better than I had hoped. Beautiful work. Thanks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий