вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will make your pictures to realistic drawing

I will make your pictures to realistic drawing












About:

Every drawing by 100% hand, digitally. 

What will you get with this gig: 

- 1 Person drawing. ( that is basic but I can draw anything you want )

- Delivered as JPG, PNG, 4000x4000 px in 600 dpi resolution ( or custom size )

- All works come with the white background but you can add a background whatever you want, the background price will be decided as the detail. Please, tell me about the background before you order.

How to Order:

- Send me a message before placing an order.
- Place the order and give me your photo.
- Receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 

 The best quality photos will give you the best results.

If you have questions, contact me anytime.

Reviews


andowachiye315:He is great, words can't explain him. just give him work you won't regret

heavystoney:Great experience with nice review! very nice buyer without problems!

frankieshand:A+ great job

heavystoney:great experience with nice buyer! it was very smooth work!

mgredler:Easy to work with


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий