вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will create a realistic and detailed digital painting

I will create a realistic and detailed digital painting












About:

Please contact me first before ordering!

I create original and perfect custom portrait for families, parents, grandparents, couples, children, individuals, newly wed, anniversary, showers, pets or gifts and landscape. Show it off to your friends, print it and hang on the wall or get yourself an awesome personal avatar online!

Check out my Gig Extras for a complete price list of options. If you have any questions or would like to make an advanced order, send me an e-mail and I'll give you an estimate. I'm usually quick to respond!

File Information by default unless requested:
- 350 dpi 
- HIGH QUALITY 
- JPEG format

I'll provide two free minor changes, if necessary. The commission is for personal use only. I retain the copyright for the artwork, but any character rights belongs to you, the commissioner. Buyers can reuse/upload my artwork anywhere as long as credited to me

Reviews


savemejebus:good communication and fast work

amit110115:thank you.

orderin:He made a very good attempt

amit110115:thank you sir.

frankie1952:great person truly drives hard to get it all right. doesn't mind re-doos. pleasant to work with too. tnks.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий