понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will create a flat illustration

I will create a flat illustration












About:

MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE YOU PLACED YOUR ORDER. THANKS

For $5 I'll design flat informative illustration for your business, company, website, etc in 5 days turnaround time. You'll get hi-res of JPG and transparency PNG (300dpi)

Reviews


lucacapuozzo:Good work, fast and available for changes and reviews.

alvincadiz18:great experience for this buyer. thank you! :)

billnussey:Very high quality. He understands what I'm trying to achieve. He is clearly an experienced professional.

alvincadiz18:thank you. you are really a great client.

billnussey:High quality. Fast turn around. I had an idea in my head that wasn't easy to translate into a working illustration. He nailed it.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий