воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Stunning Couple And Wedding Portrait Illustration











About:

Have you been looking for wedding illustration portrait for your wedding invitation ?

well search no further because in this gig i will professionally draw a cute and stunning illustration portrait of you, your couple or your family portrait for wedding invitation, save the date, anniversary or you can use it as a gift to your friend on their wedding day or any special day.



if you have any idea, Just send me any reference photo and I will turn it into beautiful illustration



I really care about customer satisfaction and I feel so happy and proud if my drawing can be a part of your special day



Feel free to send me a message, if you have anything to ask lets discussion what you want and what you need



Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was looking for something special to mark the 10th birthday of my daughter. The artist realized all my wishes, ideas and requests and so I can completely recommend her.

:

Tanya! She is exceptionally talented and a conscientious artist who really listens to your vision. She goes out of her way to perfect her work. When she says she wants to make you satisfied with her work, she means it! I wish I found Tanya earlier because she translated my vision into reality but even better. You won’t regret picking Tanya

:

Thank you so much for your really nice review i really appreciate it and i really happy you like my art work, you are a great buyer too i really had a great time drawing your illustration and your information is really clear and easy to follow. i will be waiting for the next collaboration :)

:

Thank you so much , for your patience!!!!

:

Tanya was flexible and fast, we are very pleased with the result. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий