пятница, 14 февраля 2020 г.

Create Awesome Children Illustrations











About:

Hi, I will create awesome children illustration from brief and specification you need!



I can draw :

- human

- animal

- environment / plant

- furniture / house

- what u want not listed here? u can message me and maybe i can help u :)



I will paint for you an children illustration from 5$ or more.

Please message me to get your price.



How is the workflow?

- received the brief
- we discuss about the brief until got the specific style, scene, specification (final brief)
- i will create 1 or more sketches based on final brief
- feedback time based on the sketch/es till got the final sketch
- coloring time (if it is a colored illustration order)
- revision time 

- finalization

- deliver time!



The price can be increased based on the difficulties and for commercial needs.



Thankyou and looking forward to collaborate with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very happy with the art and kindness of Kreatdsgn! Will use him many more times :)

Seller's Response:

Kreatdsgn is not only a creative master but he is kind and helpful. I am very excited to use him for future projects. WOW- what a talented artist! :D Thank you!

:

I feel like the luckiest person on Fiverr. I found the very best artist out there. Kreatdsgn has done everything exactly as I wanted. He can make such beautiful works of art. I have loved working with him and will keep using him for many many more projects! Thank you Kreatdsgn, you are kind, professional and impressive with your work! Thank you!

:

Thankyou for the review 🙏😁

:

Kreatdsgn does excellent work! Every spot was exactly how I wanted it! He is the best and I will use him many more times. I am very pleased with his work and how kind he is! Don't pass the chance to work with Kreatdsgn! You will be very happy! :D




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий