среда, 12 февраля 2020 г.

Paint A Colorful Pet Portrait











About:

Please read the description carefully to avoid misunderstandings!



HOW TO ORDER



  • Read the description of each package and select the one that best suits your needs. If you need extra figures, a commercial use license, or fast delivery, you can add those extras on the checkout page. If you see an extra that is already included in your package, don't check it again!


  • Send me a good quality photo of your pet where you like the pose and expression, and where I can see clearly their fur type and color. 


The portraits are hand painted, using a graphics tablet and painting software.



I may include a low resolution of the painting on my online portfolios.



If you have any questions, don't know which package to choose, want to know if your pic is good enough before ordering, etc. feel free to message me.



LEVEL 2 seller with 650+ reviews!

I also paint people! See my other gigs.



THANKS!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Outstanding Experience!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий