среда, 12 февраля 2020 г.

Create A Custom Anime Illustrated T Shirt Design











About:



Here I offer exclusive t-shirt designs for brands. I offer high-quality design! High resolution,.

PNG and PSD files for commercial use!



Please contact me before ordering to convey the details of your idea! 



If you need change - it's the only stage I will redraw or add something.

Reviews


:

This seller was more than excellent in their work! I was impressed from the first sketch and blown away by the details and patience he had with us! Would recommend over and over again! Plan to come Back and do more work with him!

:

2nd time working with Chemistryea and It's a reminder why you're my go-to for anime-inspired designs. Perfect and quick delivery

:

Was looking for a designer to get a start up for a new clothing brand and was not disappointed with this one 10/10

:

Thank you for your great work and communication.

:

great response, follows requests, definitely pleasure doing bussines




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий