вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

Design Your Text In My Unique Graffiti Style Using Adobe Illustrator











About:

In this gig, I will design text of your choice in my unique graffiti style using Adobe Illustrator. The text must be 3 words or less, and must be under 15 letters. You will be able to choose the inner filling of the text (a color, gradient, etc.) as well as the outline color of the text.



The basic $5 package will include a .pdf, .jpg or .png file (your choice) of the text design.



Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this service prior to purchase.



Thanks,



Cole

Reviews


:

Service is exactly as described!

:

Looking great! Thank you!!!!!

:

Quick and well done!

:

Thank you, great work.

:

very fast and was exactly what I was looking for




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий