суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

Create 2D Pixel Art Game Sprite Of Anything











About:

As soon as you submit the order I’ll get to work on your very own custom made game sprite in PNG format of a specified size perfect to use in programmes such as Game maker. From main characters to terrain and props I can create them starting from a single $5. 

I can animate it for you too for just +$25  per cycle.

Animations are a maximum of 10 frames. Additional frames are subject to further charges. 

FOR BEST RESULTS CONTACT ME FIRST TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT

If my artwork is used in your commercial game please credit me as an artist and be sure to purchase a commercial license. Any questions I'm more than happy to help. Thank you happy ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A very nice and supportive person, who really puts work and effort into the final product.

:

Great service and a perfect final product.

:

This Seller is amazing. Got exactly what I asked for. I know I'll be back!

:

Pleasure to work with and fun project to be involved in. Thank you

:

Thank you for your work! Great communication!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий