суббота, 15 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Awesome Kid Illustrations











About:

Hello, I´m Angie.  I´m an illustrator with several years of exprience creating illustrations for  children´s books.

It will be a pleasure helping to do your dream come true.  



NOTE: I will provide you with high quality drawings and illustrations. Yor complete satisfaction is important to me. So I must be mentioned as the illustrator on your book, as I don´t require any other thing if you pay the commercial use, because you will be the complete owner of the illustrations.



If you have any doubt please contact me, first :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your tip ;) I enjoyed working with you.

Seller's Response:

Always professional - very timely and open to all suggestions. Great experience-

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. Find me here when you need me :)

:

I am working on a short video project and need a series of illustrations to tell a story. This experience and the illustrations have been amazing-




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий