воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

Create Quality Artwork And Colorful Style Illustration











About:

-----------  Please send me a message first before you placing an order -----------



I have experience making illustration, t-shirt design, vector art and also make several concept design illustration and character design.



I'm creative, able to produce stylized, high detail and quality illustration. My work is professional and responsive to deadlines.



I can adapt the illustration/drawing style to the project requirements.



Notes :

  • Please send me a message first before you placing and order.
  • Tell me your clear concept idea and give me references artwork/image what you want.
  • I will update every process from sketch, line art and color.



I look forward to work with your project.



Thank you

Reviews


:

The illustrator was able to create exactly what I was looking for. I am very pleased with the product that he delivered.

:

Bought an illustration for an online personal portfolio. Putra always responded quickly, and was willing to make edits. After several revisions we arrived at the final result - I'm very happy with it :)

:

Fantastic art work, did exactly what we asked for and more. Very creative with the little information that we gave.

:

Excellent portrayal of the source material I provided. He was responsive and ensures that the final product is of high quality!

:

This artist was very professional through the whole process, and went the extra mile to complete my vision. They made multiple revisions without a single complaint, even making the most minor of changes quite often. My vision was captured just as directed to them, and they would even provide feedback and answer to questions about their opinion on how something looked. The value of the service far exceeded the price for this project. I would definitely work with them again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий