воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Create Your Perfect Illustrated Wedding Or Event Stationary











About:

Hello and Welcome! 



Congratulations on your engagement.

  

I'm sure you have a vision of your perfect wedding and your perfect style. From the save-the-date until they walk into your reception, your stationary should reflect who you are. Let's make that happen! 



The packages in this gig can provide all stationary you need to compliment your big day and create an unforgettable experience- as well as beautiful keepsakes. 



Let's get started! 



Step 1

Choose your style - send images of your vision for the style of your stationary (If you're not sure I'd love to send you options to help you decide)



Step 2

Choose your additional stationary cards

- Invitations

- Save the Date

- Menu

- Table numbers/guest seating

- Name Card template 

and more!



Extras

Don't want to set up the names yourself? Just send through your list of names and I will set up all your table cards or name cards with the Ready-to-Print Extra!



Product 

JPEG/PDF files 

Font file (if you receive editable templates)



Please feel free to contact me with any questions or requests, I'd love to help you with anything you might need to make this special day the best it can be!



Reviews


:

incredible artist! i have to admit I'm a difficult person to work with by always changing my mind and Claire was able to adapt to every request. she created exactly what I envisioned.

:

Claire did an amazing job, She is very talented! Listened to my request carefully and responded quickly. I’m very pleased with the work she did. Can’t wait for Phase II of the project. I’m very happy

:

Claire has been very responsive and was able to create exactly what I wanted for my wedding invitations with very little brief. I’m so pleased with the work she has done for me!

:

Very talented!! Claire is simply fantastic!

:

Claire is very responsive. Great work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий