воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Custom Illustration In My Signature Style











About:

*** Above are the 3 packages for quick orders. If you have custom requests, please feel free to send me a message:



  • Please kindly contact me before placing an order.
  • Lower prices for requests with less requirements are available.
  • If what you need is EXCEPTIONAL complex with special requirements, please contact me for a customized quote



Your satisfaction is my 1st priority. I guarantee:



  • Unlimited revisions during the process.
  • Quick responses.
  • Open and friendly discussions.
  • On time delivery.

  • High quality results.


*** Please note that  "unlimited revisions during the process" means during the process, I will give you as many revisions as you want until you're 100% satisfy with the designs and let me deliver officially.. After delivery, if you still want any revision, I'll charge an amount each time.



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very attentive, easy to work with. Stayed on schedule and delivered as asked.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for giving me detailed description, working closely with me during the process and being very responsive giving me feedback. I'd be happy to work with you in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the fast and rapid turn around. The job was completed as requested.

Seller's Response:

My pleasure!

Seller's Response:

Alioso always does a great job, is flexible and very pleasant to work with.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий