среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

Design Custom Tattoo For You











About:

Hello,

I'll Design custom Stylish and Unique TATTOO for you.



Tattoo design is you will see on your Body life time so don't take a Risk.

Everyone do tattoo that tattoo design artist have. And that's a common and not good.



So, Just Order Gig and get best result.



In Package :

In Standard Package you will get 1000px X 1000 px resolution. 

In Other packages you get High Resolution ( 2500px X 2500px )



Check my packages and extras for more details.

DON'T FORGATE TO PLACE A REVIEW.



Check my Other amazing Gigs

Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

fast quality work. as always thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you, delivered the design exactly as I wanted. Would order again immediately!!

Seller's Response:

Seller being extremely patience with me to work through all the revisions. I highly recommend this seller. Great service and communication!

:

Great experience with this buyer. really enjoy to work with him

:

Good job, quick delivery




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий