четверг, 2 августа 2018 г.

I will make any kind skull and gothic illustration in vector style

I will make any kind skull and gothic illustration in vector style












About:



I will design a high quality SKULL  Illustration for logo, t-shirt or for any purpose , i have been working since 2007 .

I simply never deliver cheap taste mascot logo. if you need quality, i guarantee you'll be satisfied.

MY PORTFOLIO THAT YOU SEE IN MY PORTFOLIO PAGE IS MINE NOT FROM INTERNET LIKE MOSTLY DESIGNER HERE. 


- Guaranteed original, unique made just for you
- Detail-oriented and quality only
- 100% satisfaction




Reviews


inhimhga:Wow! This seller did exactly what I asked for and more! I am tremendously impressed! I will absolutely be ordering again!

harsimran73:really thank-you very much for the beautiful review \u003c3 \u003c3 \u003c3

dirtygrim:Very professional! Very nice! (:

harsimran73:love this customer \u003c3 \u003c3 \u003c3

vivalavida20:He was very patient. We definitely recommend him!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий