вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will do a unique art works for you to your satisfaction

I will do a unique art works for you to your satisfaction












About:

I am a young art and industrial designer known for innovative use of preserved materials, colors and textures. From working i think critically and work independently on any issues in order to arrive at a profitable course of action. I also have good listening skills and you can always count on me to deliver on time 

Skills include:
illustrations
vector art
Realistic Drawing
Quick Sketch 
Painting          
Portrait Drawing
Fashion illustrator
Free Style Drawing

Reviews


eyevan02:Wonderful and quick. \nThank you

uniqueart6196:wonderful experience

coreyw04:Seller was very responsive to needs

uniqueart6196:good experience

melissajam:very fast delivery and amazing artist will surely use again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий