вторник, 12 июня 2018 г.

I will create any vector illustration or character you want

I will create any vector illustration or character you want












About:

Hi and welcome to my Gig!

I will make high-quality vector illustrations and characters you want.
 It can be:

  • a character or a mascot;
  • children's book illustration;
  • simple or more detailed illustration;
  • or just cute and creative picture :)

Please message me before ordering, so we can discuss all details.

Reviews


mooneylsl:excellent work as always wonderful seller, talented, quick to reply and follows directions perfectly!

endzevici:Thanks for your feedback! I enjoy working with you!

simoneke:Again and again. Very professional work!

mooneylsl:excellent!!

endzevici:Thank you so much! Outstanding experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий