вторник, 12 июня 2018 г.

I will create high quality diagram, illustration, graphic, infograpgic

I will create high quality diagram, illustration, graphic, infograpgic












About:

Hello! I'm samiksha  :)

Looking for Professional /Creative /High Quality  Illustration, Graphics or Diagrams of any type? 

I'm the perfect person for you! I have skilled up my quality to work with different companies. Now i am in Fiverr.

Check my work on :-
coroflot.com/puppet_illustration

I am freelance Graphic Designer, Illustrator & Animator with the experience of 5+ years, and have a vast experience of doing diff. kind of illustration/s .. :)

Feel free to contact me!

Send me your requirements  and let me know what you would expect. Prices may differ depending on the complexity. If your requirements are not listed in my services or you have any question, Feel free to contact me!

I can delivery files in AI,  PSD, EPS, PDF, JPEG, PNG (Transparent),  formats.

Be sure of discounts on BULK ORDERS !!
Discounts on festive seasons ---> Just don't forget to ask about the offer..

**(BEFORE THE PURCHASE PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ALL THE SPECS VIA MESSAGE TO CONFIRM PRICES PLEASE.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER WITHOUT DISCUSSING, TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING OR CANCELLATION )**

Reviews


ramiman:Thanks, great job!

miksha:looking forward to work with you again..:)

johw5err:extremely helpful

miksha:thank you!

annesroka:Seller worked quickly with me on several versions of design and changes.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий