пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will make your crazy ideas in a reality, with any cartoon illustration style! I am professional illustrator, over 5 years working hard and make my artwork better every day, and ready to make your ideas a reality + See More

I will make your crazy ideas in a reality, with any cartoon illustration style! I am professional illustrator, over 5 years working hard and make my artwork better every day, and ready to make your ideas a reality + See More












About:

hi,
If you are looking for great colored drawing characters of your cat, dog or other pet or any type of animal I can design unique and original designs for you that you can use for your personal and business purposes. You can use the design various purpose like gifting, business logo, print or digital etc

I am also expert in designing cartoon character, cartoon kids book illustration, banners, Mascot logo.

Basic Package (5$)  : you get fully colored full body one view cartoon animal character 
Standard Package(10$)  :  you get fully colored full body two view cartoon animal character 
Premium Package (20$) : you get fully colored full body four view cartoon animal character 
 Two revisions free and after that its just 5 dollars for extra revisions.
 High quality jpeg and png at 300 dpi
for AI sours file I take extra charges (for this please contact with me) 

Before order please contact with me 
Please, not make bulk order, message me if have special project
No sex cartoon please
Note; after automatically complete job by Fiverr I do not do any rework or massive changes only do small changes.
thanks!

Reviews


ziidgaa:Great work, perfect communication, quick and positive response when changes needed!

subhraduttabasu:thank you

grassi_john:Very easy!

subhraduttabasu:thank you

tomhumphrey:Amazing work, I was blown away


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий