пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will draw fantasy weapons, items, equipment

I will draw fantasy weapons, items, equipment












About:

I will draw any item - weapon, amulet, jewelry, magic staff, book of spells, or any other stuff for you game, ebook etc. I'm better with fantasy, but will also help with other styles. If you wanna see more of my artworks, just contact me. 

If want something very unusual, complex, unique, please ask me before ordering to be sure that I can help you with it.

Reviews


cailbaroni:Amazing! The best! So perfect and professional!

olgavolkova:Pleasure to work with you again.

clow_anderson:really awesome work

olgavolkova:Thanks! Glad to know you like it.

sstoupa1:This artist is amazing! I had a very difficult design and she accommodated with a custom offer that was fair and not to mention included a beautiful product. I was very picky and she was great to work with to get a result that I wanted. Highly recommend!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий