четверг, 10 мая 2018 г.

I will make you amazing drawings

I will make you amazing drawings












About:

Hello everyone please message me before ordering. I kindly ask you to not place an order if you haven't contacted me first. After getting all the details needed for the project I'll make a pencil sketch for the buyer to approve, once all of that is done we can proceed with the order.

I will make you amazing drawings!

Packages above represent basic prices for 1 figure drawing(s) no background, extra figures and background may be added upon discussion (extra charges will be based on the type of package). Basic prices may slightly change due to complexity of the outfits required (armors, idol costumes, etc).

Everything is hand drawn traditionally except for colors which are done digitally.

Erotic art = ok!

For more information or inquiries feel free to message me.

Reviews


bost333:very talented artist!

ramumaru:I'm glad I could help this buyer with this project!, amazing experience overall =], thank you for choosing me

fred3001:Awesome job, as always ! ;-) Thanks again for your time and kindness!

ramumaru:Thanks for trusting me with another project!, awesome buyer, time and kindness well spent, for sure !

fred3001:Awesome work, once again !! \nI love working with this seller, talented, fast, and great communication !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий