суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

I will draw simple style illustrations

I will draw simple style illustrations












About:

**Please write me first! I do not accept orders without prior discussion in personal messages**

Want to get an original simple style illustration?
Welcome:)

I will draw you a picture in simple color style, which will have all that you want (people, lanscapes, relationships, romance, city, music...

You can use illustrations:
- for web design
- promotionamp;advertising
- books
etc.

The plot will be limited only by your imagination!

Just write me and describe your idea:)


  • Basic Gig Quantity - Black and White sketchamp;illustration - $5
  • Simple color illustration - $10-15+
  • High detailed drawing (layered drawing or detail environment) - $25+
    Commercial rights: $10


DISCOUNTS FOR MULTIPLE ILLUSTRATIONS.

PLEASE NOTE:

  1. Include all color codes in your request if you need illustrations with 2+ colors.
  2. Send me references (photos, clipart examples) or hand-drawn sketch if your request is specific.
  3. On your request I'll sign agreement/commercial license for book illustrations, logos, illustrations etc.


You'll receive final file in 5000+ px 300 dpi. I do not take extra money for high resolution:)

Reviews


khughes33:She is very talented!

danpramp:Great work!

wodanvoyager:I am by now a regular customer and I really like her work and style! \nShe’s always more than fulfilled my expectations.

zholy9:Thank you for taking part in my project.

danpramp:Great! I love working with Niki


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий