среда, 18 апреля 2018 г.

I will illustrate a terrific watercolor draw

I will illustrate a terrific watercolor draw












About:


   
 If you can imagine it, I can draw it for you

   
I will create a beautiful ( Hand Draw)  illustration on my own style, using watercolor technique. I can draw any ideas do you want to capture, either illustrating a book or any other project that you need. The customer is always right that´s why I´m open to listening to all your suggestions, so that you´re be happy with your purchase.


basic gig 5$ includes:  

 1 full color figure, and a simple background

ONLY ONE MODIFICATION (after the final work is done) 

                                          

 I can work with different art techniques and styles. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me

 

How i work? Once the order is made I will send a black and white sketch of the initial idea, if the client approved the sketch. I will start working on the final drawing

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING


Reviews


mseileen:Laura captured the playfulness and sense of humor we needed for this project! We could not be one bit happier with her work.

lau_ragra:excellent buyer, she send me super fun projects, great great experience \r\n

mseileen:Artist responds to requests as if she is in my imagination and can visualize the final product!

lau_ragra:outstanding experience , excellent buyer

mseileen:Seller is very talented. \nHer work has an authenticity that is rare.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий