среда, 18 апреля 2018 г.

I will illustrate any thing for you

I will illustrate any thing for you












About:

Hello guys.

 I WILL DO A NICE ILLUSTRATION!!!

Hello, if you're looking for nice Illustration logo - Mascot,Book illustration  I'm your solution! I'm using vector format as in Corel Draw, also work on AI.


Why You Should ORDER The Service From Me?

6++ years Great Experience In Graphic Design Industry
Great Services + Feedback Only MINOR Revision are welcomed Source Files Express Delivery Within 24 Hours Quick Respond


Best deal PACKAGE #1! $40 ONLY!

1 Gigs (5 days WIP)1 Character/Mascot3 Pose (ex. 'Frankie' Project)Source Files : AI (Vector Format)


NOTE - Give me your detail Brief!!! I'm only do 1  Projects per Day....LIMITED SLOT for Great Quality Work!!!


DO NOT ORDER!!!! Contact Me in Private before placing a job order to discuss the project + detail Price!
Thanks.

Reviews


jonungaro:Very quick and responsive with revisions - well done!

rebelkhan0011:Thank you for such a amazing response. Always welcome here.

istehsan33:great work...highly recomended

rebelkhan0011:Always great to work with him.

patrickdutch:perfect done


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий