среда, 18 апреля 2018 г.

I will do botanical illustrations of flowers, plants, fruits, etc

I will do botanical illustrations of flowers, plants, fruits, etc












About:

Hi!

I do free-hand illustrations, usually in pen and ink. If you want them rendered, I'm pretty good with watercolor. I'm up to draw just about anything: faces, places, botanical illustrations, buildings, houses, street scenes, interiors, etc.

I also do freehand lettering/typography.

I'm kinda flexible with my style, I'm accepting modifications until you are a hundred percent satisfied :)


Feel free to contact if you like my services.
-Bianca :)

Reviews


belledelacroix:Very happy with my design!

biancaduran:Great experience!

thelittledish:The seller was outstanding and knew what I was looking to do instantly. She really made it all come to life. I look forward to working with her again!

biancaduran:Great experience! Thanks!

chimi325:Biancaduran is great! Definitely recommend using her for your floral designs. She is very cooperative and has done a fantastic job when I have needed a revision.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий