пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will create your 2d game graphics

I will create your 2d game graphics












About:

I am the illustrator you will need for you games.

I am friendly and hard working. If you need someone who can understand your needs, someone who can take it step by step to deliver the best graphics for your game, send me a message and I will be happy to talk with you about your project.

What I can do:

  • vector graphics (ex: illustrator, inkscape)
  • raster graphics (ex: photoshop)
  • cartoon style
  • character design
  • background design


What can you have for the basic gig of 5$

  • One character............. 5$ (you will have a high quality up to 300dpi jpg / png file with transparent background)
  • One background..........5$ (you will have a high quality up to 300dpi jpg / png file)


If your project is bigger, send me a message and we can talk. I offer discounts for bigger orders.

You can have the source files (.psd / .ai / .svg), for just 20$ extra.

I look forward to hearing about your project!

Reviews


oussamaenn:wonderful experience with great communication

jackdesign:Thanks

mas2014:Outstanding Experience!

jpgsolutions:Outstanding Experience!

jackdesign:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий