пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will transform you in a pixel art character

I will transform you in a pixel art character












About:

Ever wondered how you would look like in a pixel videogame? Then you just need to send me a picture of yourself and ask for a PIXEL ME!

PIXEL ME is a great idea for agift to someone or yourself, if you need some pixel art for your videogame, twitch or youtube channel avatar.

Starting from 10$ you can have your pixel portrait character.
"Choose Character" interface with your pixel version and its name is included with all packages.

You can choose between 3 types of packages:

Basic -Pixel Me Basic

Your PIXEL ME will be in a basic template pose: static frontal pose with hands on the side and a smile.

Standard -Pixel Me Tailored
Your "PIXEL ME" will be in a tailored and creative pose: it can waive hello, run, jump, turn around or do any other kind of movement. You can choose between an empty or white background.

Premium -Pixel Me Set
You can have 4 different PIXEL ME or the same PIXEL ME character in 4 different poses and expressions.

Once chosen your package, you can add these extras:

  • Animated PIXEL ME 30$
  • Add a pet, text or object 5$
  • Different art style 10$
  • Add a specific and detailed background 20$


For custom orders or specific request, contact me.

Reviews


gregorymorales:Very happy to work with DynamiteJay. She is great at communicating her process and giving updates on her progress.\n\nCouldn't be happier with my pixel me, animated too! =)

dynamitejay:It was great working with Gregory, thank you very much for buying! I'm happy that you have been my first animated Pixel person for this gig! :))

rio4rio:I bought this pixelme for my husband after he saw my pixelme and wanted one. Again, Jess finished the work very fast and the we both love the work!!! Thanks so much!

gregorymorales:thank you dynamitejay!\n\nSo glad to have you help me through the request process. Loving my pixel art self, and your work turned out great.

rio4rio:Jess is so pleasant to work with! She's very responsible and is able to ship the product very fast. I absolutely love my Pixel Me and I will definitely comission her again very soon.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий