пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw any dragon head you desire

I will draw any dragon head you desire












About:

IMPORTANT NOTE

Please PM me first before placing an order to avoid cancellation of orders and my availability for work.

ALSO, my gigs are all line art and line art with color... PAINTED GIGS are of different pricing so please do PM me first.


My name is Allen and I love drawing dragons!
You can use them as avatars, personal card game with friends, your character on your board games etc.

Line art drawings start at $10

here I can give you the fully ONE detailed dragon portrait style only, no backgrounds or other items...just the portrait of the dragon in lineart.
Grayscale color at $15

This includes the line art of the dragon portrait style and a simple grayscaled dragon portrait render. additional grayscaled dragon portrait will amount to another $5.

Simple colored at $40

this includes the line art, the grayscale version and the colored version of your dragon portrait, Additional colored dragon portrait will be an additional $20. Sample can be seen in the gallery


Painted STARTS at $80

Painted portrait of your dragon will start at $80. But it will not include grays and simple color.

Reviews


mattwinters671:What are they to say? This guy is awesome and delivers high quality work!

allentotingski:Thanks again sir!

mattwinters671:Trusted Seller and excellent quality as always.

allentotingski:Thanks so much!

mattwinters671:As always, a pleasure and perfect quality!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий