пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will create amazing character in various style

I will create amazing character in various style












About:

Hello Sir/Madam !

My name is Kushal.


I will designUNIQUE awesome Characterformultifunctionuse just for5$.


I am a professional Cartoonist and Illustrator with an experience of 25 years.


I am successfully maintaining professional tie ups towards several clients
across the Globe, till date.

What will you get ?


· A thorough profession commitment. I've never failed in last 25 years.

· An unique creationJUST FOR YOU.

· Delivery within24 Hror less.

A unique character just the way you wanted.

· Huge discountfor bulk assignment.

· Any image size.

· Sketch of any character/situation you wish !NO EXTRAfor color or full body.


What sets my service apart ?

· Very cheap price for a high quality service - just 5$.

· Very innovative creation and tailor-made only for you.

· All my works made my customer's life more meaningful, joyful and profitable.

· For us it's a win-win relationship.


NOTE :


Please send me detail brief as much as possible. It will help me to realize your vision.

Reviews


ashleyclulee:Very good to work with :-)

kshlbhattachary:Nice Buyer !! Thanks.

emmittkoger: This was for a new web channel logo that will be used in my videos. Was very fast, and a real PRO at every step. I only wish he did video work also so I could hire him to do my intro, and ending. Would hire again no question about it !

kshlbhattachary:Great Honest Buyer !!\r\n\r\nI'll defiantly start doing awesome animation - thanks a ton !!

lovewithfluff:once again, a perfect perfect job! exactly what i asked for, always friendly and super quick! thank you so much! i will def be back for more! thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий