пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will paint beautiful HQ character for cheap price

I will paint beautiful HQ character for cheap price












About:

i ll draw A welldrawn fullbody character of ur choice , With Greaat anatomy and nice colors and probably AWESOME Bewbies if a female


  • # Sketch Gig :10$

1 character Sketch
no shading no colors .
adding a background sketch : + 5$
2 days


  • # Colored character Gig : 30$


-1 character fully colored *painting*
- 5 days
- pose of ur choice
-blank Background ,
adding colored background : +10
adding extra characters :
1character : + 10 + 2 extra days

PS: i have the right to Sign my artwork and post it on my FB page , If u want it private then pls lemme know so we can discuss it :) .


Reviews


bmrzpr:Amazing work exactly what I wanted

jejessee:was really fun

ellistair:As per usual great work, personal style and a wonderful product!

jejessee::\

topherthomas:Great art


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий