I will vectorize simple illustrations for you, high resolution file.
About:
*Please contact me before ordering*
I will vectorize anything in Adobe Illustrator for you!
You can use it for your logo, stickers, t-shirts, flyers, posters, cards or anything you may need
I will vectorize anything in Adobe Illustrator for you!
You can use it for your logo, stickers, t-shirts, flyers, posters, cards or anything you may need
- I just need the picture of what you want me to vectorize or a clear explanation of what you want.
What you get:
- JPG, PNG or GIF for web or printing use.
- High-resolution flat color vector illustration.
Editable vector files and permission to commercialise are extra (see "extras" and choose what you need for your project even though I insist on contact me first before ordering).
If you have any questions, please contact me :)

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий