пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will create tattoo design for you

I will create tattoo design for you












About:

Hello and welcome!

I offer hand drawing illustrations for tattoos. Feel free to say what you need to illustrate. I will be more than happy to work with you.

Please send a message and tell me what you need to illustrate before ordering. You can explain your idea, send sample images, etc. To achieve the best results for you

To avoid a prolonged review, I will send you a sketch of a pencil based on your concept / idea. In this way, you can make the necessary revisions before detailing the design

The finished illustrations were delivered in high resolution (300 dpi), printable JPG and PDF files, 2480 x 3508 px. You can request your preferred image size

I hope we can work together

Reviews


arabella79:Quickly made revisions and great communicator :) Recommended!

nvadesigns:Thanks!

drisskamara:Super quick, would work with him again.

nvadesigns:Thanks :D

cromagic:Outstanding service! Seller did amazing job over delivering and closely following my requirements :) Highly recommended!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий