пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will draw your tattoo in a basic outline. For shading and coloring - check out the extras! :)

I will draw your tattoo in a basic outline. For shading and coloring - check out the extras! :)












About:

Hi everyone! 

I can create a big variety of tattoos and logos, from minimal to busy ones, from flat to 3D, and from cartoonish to realistic ones. In order to make you something you will want to use as your tattoo or logo please:

-Send me a description of objects, style, color, fonts, and other necessary details of how you see your illustration. You may even send me a couple of images with style references to make sure we understand each other!

-Make sure to provide me with as many details as possible so that we are on the same page before I start working on your project. It is also crucial to be in touch once we get going with your request. 

-Note that I hold a full copyright of my works. If you are to publish my work or use it for marketing purposes, it is required that you purchase a Commercial Use item. It would also be great if you could credit me for my works as I am putting lots of effort in each design.

Thank you! 

Reviews


fooliishwiz:Thanks a lot. Great to work with

gurovart:Thank you!

xlncgbg:Great skills when it comes to delivering what you as a customer expect to receive. Highly recommended!

gurovart:Thank you for your kind review! I am here whenever you need me.

tomaszkrzewina:It was fine, good quality for money


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий