I will do yaoi pictures for your bl novels, bl games, fanarts, etc
About:
Are you looking for a YAOI artist? I will make illustrations for you! I am willing to make NSFW illustrations as well! I will only need a detailed description of your characters, sketches, pictures for reference, or anything that could help me get a basic idea of what you want. I will make sure to deliver you high quality illustrations!This gig will include a file A4 size 300 dpi. Make sure to check the gig extras for pricing. I don't generally do backgrounds, but I will be able to work around it if you so request it. Don't be afraid to contact me if you've got any doubts!
My gig extras include:
NSFW drawing +$10
Additional figures +$10 and more days.
Commercial use +$40
Background + $20 and more days.
Color + $25 + 2 days, depending on the number of characters.
Detailed clothing and accesories (armours, necklaces with jewells, generally stuff related to character design) + $20 per character + 3 days
Prices and delivery will be adjusted according to order complexity!
MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING! AND CONTACT ME IF YOU'RE ON A TIGHT BUDGET! We may be able to work out the price together ;)

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий