понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw perfect flat fashion sketch of your garment

I will draw perfect flat fashion sketch of your garment












About:

Please send me some information about your garment and I'll do professional technical drawing.

For 5$ you will get:

fashion flat illustration
front (black&white)
I will create a technical flat using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop



What I need
You will need to send me a detailed photograph or sketch (both front and back) of what you want. 

*********************************************************

MESSAG MI BEFORE ORDER. THANK YOU!

******************************************************** 

Reviews


karilin012:High quality deliverables and good communication. Yana was great and easy to work with!

yanadobrik:Thank you very much!

xavierit:She is great!

yanadobrik:Thank you very much :)

laiban:Great work, highly recommended!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий