вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will create awesome seamless pattern for you

I will create awesome seamless pattern for you












About:

You might have a sketch or reference image that you want vectorized - that's cool. It's also great if you have just an idea or description of what you want. Please be as descriptive as possible.

I keep rights to publish fragments of patterns in my portfolio or on my Instagram page

If you have any questions - massage me)


Reviews


sports3146:Great experience!

valeriiadomino:Thank you! :)

emily1826:She was super responsive and sent over great work!

valeriiadomino:Thank you so much!!! :)

mujibear:Excellent experience and would definitely recommend. If I ever need another pattern, will definitely come back for more :) thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий