среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw pets and wild animals

I will draw pets and wild animals












About:

I'll be happy to draw pets and wild animals.

My works are used in the Internet publications, book covers, greeting and business cards, t-shirts, etc. Their use is unlimited.

All the details of illustrations have clear lines.

Quality guarantee.

If desired, you can send me a pencil sketch of your idea.
You can order a full colored illustration (JPG, AI, EPS, PNG). In the delivery will be placed all listed formats.
And if you need PSD and PDF.

$5 for any illustration of a single figure without detailed parts and background.
The detailed illustration with additional figures and background could be included a commercial license. Describe your project in detail, and I will send you an offer.
 
Money Back Guarantee
Over the past 10 years, I drew about 4,000 illustrations. They found customers around the world. Sold more than 45,000 illustrations.

I'll be glad to see you among my clients!

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. THANKS!


Reviews


amordecor:We are very impressed with the design we ordered, it was exactly what we asked for! We plan to do business again with them in the future!! Thanks again!!

teddy2007b:I was very pleased to work with you! Thank you so much for your wonderful order, which gave me many joyful moments!:)

angelpv:A pleasure to work with. Highly recommended! Thanks again!

teddy2007b:Thank you so much for your wonderful order! It's very easy to work with you!:)

angelpv:Exceeded my expectations. Highly Recommended. Thank you very much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий