суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will make cover and illustrations for your children book in watercolor style

I will make cover and illustrations for your children book in watercolor style












About:

Hi! I am children book illustrator. I can make illustrations in watercolor, ink or pencils.

I have 10 years experience of children book illustration, book cover design and oil painting.

The link for my full portfolio will be given upon request.

Thank you

Maryna

Reviews


mattdiamond11:Great work Thanks!

freddyortega:An artist with a unique style who provides quality work.

r9ej47pwjr:First class original art. Thank you Maryna.

freddyortega:It was great working with Maryna. She really nailed the brief.

lisatopo:Maryna was very conscientious. She communicated well and clearly understood what I wanted. Her illustrations really brought my story to life! I am glad I chose her to collaborate on my project.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий