вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw line art for character design and fantasy artwork

I will draw line art for character design and fantasy artwork












About:

Hello I'm Anggi Yanuariska

Please read this carefully before you order:

I will illustrate in line art of your picture or your photo those are shown in my portofolio 

  • For best results, give me reference good quality image and all details you need
  • I do not make any sketches and designing character, It's only finishing line art that your picture ready to make it.

  • You will get HD quality and ready print on  300 DPI (jpeg or png good screen quality)

Reviews


jaym59:Seller went out of his way to provide something a bit odd working off 8 or so different reference pictures.

jasperthecat:Great art! Love the work!

ludwigfeuerbach:Thanks again!!! I am happy to work with jaspercat always giving the best experiences!!

mtanner7:Fast deliver, high quality. Loved it.

ludwigfeuerbach:thankyou!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий