среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

I will design top notch illustration for web or mobile

I will design top notch illustration for web or mobile












About:

A top-notch illustration will totally transform your web/mobile. In here to turn your ideas into an Illustration with a touch of my style. Please check my portfolio for more samples 

What you will receive with my Gig: 
  • A redesign of your current Illustration with latest design trends! 
  • An Illustration based on your description to match your needs included sizing of your choice! 
  • High-quality image file with every delivery!
  • Source file and Commercial use included!!

NOTE:
  • Recommend: Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences
  • Price above for reference how I work. Price can vary base on your requirement of illustration

Reviews


unsith:Seamless and professional. Quick delivery with great work.

dusuacangmon:Thank you, I have a great honor when have a chance to work with you. Can't w8 for our next one!!!

lisatauber:This was a very pleasant and easy experience. I wanted to get a gift for my fiancé, and Thanh was very helpful— he asked the right questions, collaborated on color scheme, and I am very pleased with the end product.

dusuacangmon:Thanks Lisa, it’s a greattttttttt honor when I have a chance to help you in this project. Can’t wait for our next one!

brandigital:Clear and creative interpretation of the brief. Loved working with this seller!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий