четверг, 8 февраля 2018 г.

I will create illustration for books or anything else

I will create illustration for books or anything else












About:

I am an experienced illustrator and concept artist. I have illustrated  many characters (for books, mascots, avatars, caricatures), book and music album covers. I have a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe iInDesign. And I do hand drawn illustrations as well.

Please contact before ordering



Reviews


mrscaudle:very easy to work with

degphilip:THANK YOU !!!

kaustin201:He understood right off the bat what I wanted and delivered a great product. Talented artist and easy to work with.

degphilip:Thank you very much!\r\nI will be delighted to work with you again. :D

ursulankid:Bought this gig to promote a spirit of nationalistic pride in the hearts of the people of the Virgin Islands as we rebuild our islands and define ourselves independent of our political dilemma as 2nd-class US citizens. Degphilip DELIVERED! Excellent attention to detail. This is the start of an ongoing collaboration with him. Efcharistó polý!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий