вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw you a colorful graffiti, awesome for printing in ANY SIZE

I will draw you a colorful graffiti, awesome for printing in ANY SIZE












About:

I will draw you awesome graffiti, absolutely for gift, collections, to your friends, girl-friend, boy-friend, family, and of course for your brand, also with a character or silhouttes in you want.

I will send you the Print-ready version in any size, so you can print it as a small sticker or a big wall decal.

My Graffitis are awesome for printing in giant vinyl stickers.

I started this trend some years ago in Europe.
And it´s an OUTSTANDING DECOR for teen or kid bedrooms, Street Art style living rooms, etc. Also for your company, office, shop.
You can print it cheap (in your nearest printing company) and stick it easily inside or outside, on walls, window glass... even in your car, truck... Lasting for many years and easy to remove.


Please contact me if you need any other graffiti or design requests and we can discuss it.

Reviews


unverkrampft:definetely buy again... very good, professional worker! gladly again!

st33tcarver15:I had a idea drawn out from scratch he helped make it a wonderful digital copy! Highly recommended!!

carlosnietocom:Awesome experience mixing graffiti and Ford mustang horse for apparel.

bavablothing:Awesome wrk

carlosnietocom:I'm happy be part of next revolution against USA Donald's goverment too!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий