вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will design amazing t shirt for die hard sport fans

I will design amazing t shirt for die hard sport fans












About:

ARE YOU A DIE HARD  FAN OF YOUR FAVORITE SPORT TEAM?



DO YOU LOVE TO WEAR A PERSONALIZE  T SHIRT TO SUPPORT YOUR TEAM? 



As a Former National level Amateur boxer and a coach I know what is the best for sporty looking t shirts.
So what are you waiting for.... Just purchase this GIG and you will get the best T shirt you ever had......


I am Professional Graphic designer  over 5 year experience. I know what I'm doing.

Exclusively on FIVERR....

Reviews


nikitas01:Quick deliver. Got exactly what I wanted.

arozpj92:Outstanding Experience!

kleverrr1:Great Seller, Awesome work, will be back for more soon

arozpj92:Outstanding Experience with this buyer. Hope to work in future.

kleverrr1:Design turned out great. I will be purchasing more right away. Thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий