воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

I will do children s book illustrations

I will do children s book illustrations












About:

Benefit from my years of experience. I will draw you colourfull images which suits your story.
 I'm a professional 
graphic designer and experienced illustrator. I enjoy drawing children books, 
fantasy creatures, cartoons, SF, comic books. You send me what kind of creature, 
or character you want and I will deliver it in just 2 days or maximum if 5 days.. The file will be in full colour  {both jpeg and png}
 scanned in high resolution, 
digitally cleaned and delivered in .jpg format, acceptable for fine printing. 
 If you need Commercial Use License,  then only you have to pay extra 
backgrounds, coloring or multiple characters no  Extras. 

--------IMPORTANT NOTICE ON COPYRIGHT LICENSING---------
If ordering for commercial use please order Commercial Use License Extra 


Reviews


kittensays4:I have worked with this illustrator before

ambadikumar:great experience...

honeybeedes:Great work. Very fast. Will do what you want and work to get it right.

ambadikumar:great buyer...

bridedesign:Thank you again!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий