вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will create custom vector and digital arts

I will create custom vector and digital arts












About:

*** Above are the 3 packages for quick orders. If you have custom requests, please feel free to send me a message:

  • Lower prices for requests with less requirements are available.
  • Special prices for requests with special requirements are available.

*** 
Please contact me for a FREE sample in black and white.

ALIOSA CAN CREATE ANY VECTOR AND DIGITAL ART !!!

Hi everyone!

I like to capture unique features of human/animals/objects to create unique vector and digital arts. The illustrations will be elaborate and beautiful.

Your satisfaction is my 1st priority. I guarantee:

  • Very quick responses.
  • Open and friendly discussions.
  • FREE sample before ordering.
  • On time delivery.
  • Very beautiful illustrations.

Thank you.

Reviews


mateboutique:Awesome experience :)

aliosa:Thank you!

iulianolariu:Aliosa work is amazing. Great, on-time and always beyond expectations. Thank you so much for all your help with my projects.

jmchale103:Aliosa did a great job. I provided minimal direction and a concept and she was able to come up with a fantastic image for me. Her hand sketches showed she was not only a great graphics designer, but a great artist as well. I already have plans to work with her on more projects.

aliosa:It's such a great pleasure working with Joe. Looking forward to our next projects!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий