среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

Draw An Amazing Vector Illustration Of Your Sneakers In 24H











About:

Hi, my name is Afrizal. I'am freelancer artist with 5 years experiences. I would be happy to help you to make an amazing and unique vector illustration of your sneakers for posters, stickers, etc. that you can print at high resolution (300 dpi) so you don't worry about the details.



  • Give me your sneakers, make sure your source image doesn't violate any copyrights.
  • I will make it digitally and finish it quickly.
  • I will illustrate your favorite sneakers for posters and stickers or anything else that you can print at high resolution (300 dpi), so you don't worry about the details.
  • I will give you JPG & PNG files and
  • I will send you the source files PSD (additional)
  • Order delivery time may depend on sneaker details, it can be faster.


If you have any questions or have a doubt, PLEASE CONTACT ME before you order to avoid order cancelation. 



Thank you for Visiting My Gig :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work,thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

great work

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

very best work on fiverr so far




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий