вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Perfect And Super Cute Childrens Book Illustration











About:

NOTE!! : PLEASE MESSAGE BEFORE ORDER SO I WILL MAKE SURE IF I CAN MAKE IT OR NOT



THIS WILL BE A CUTE, FUN AND GOTHIC ARTS ONLY FOR 10$ PRICE ON FIVERR!!



My illustration is an original made by my self and i will offering to you to make the satisfaction. And it will be very high resolution pictures, I guarantee. 



Please checkout for my portofolios before we get started, And send me a message to make a deal.



Let's talk and ask me some question to take a best project with me :)



Feel free to chat with me thanks

Reviews


:

Thanks a lot for your help! I would definitely work with the seller again. Made the process very simple and straight-forward.

:

Excellent every time! very quick turnaround, Quick revisions, great quality, done exactly as requested! Thank you partner you are the best.

:

Working with badrussoleh been an absolute pleasure. he was able to make sense of my descriptions and come up with an artful, tasteful, and beautiful design that was beyond what I imagined. Worth every penny. Will come back again

:

Perfectly created a title page for our e-book. Will be working with them again soon. Very happy with their work.

:

Badrussoleh is incredibly professional and easy to work with! The style is so adorable and was completely open to any questions or changes needed. I will definitely be using their services again’




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий